Apr 23, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation



  
     On March 22, 2011, Marietta Junsay, one of the NEOS staff members, spoke at a local kindergarten graduation.  She wrote the message herself and even made a wonderful visual aid.





Her message used the acronym S-M-I-L-E:
S = Support the children both spiritually and physically
M = Maintain this support on a regular basis/be consistent
I = Instruct the children on every topic possible
L = Love the children as you support them and instruct them
E = Effort is important/It takes work to teach and train children

  
                  And, all of this must be done with a SMILE!!!

   It has been my joy to teach and train Marietta and the other NEOS staff how to speak in front of others. They are wonderful disciples and I am so proud to have worked myself out of a job. I am no longer asked to speak at kindergarten graduations. My staff are now invited to speak instead. Idylyn spoke last year, Marietta spoke this year, and another of the NEOS staff gals will be invited to speak next year. I LOVE passing the baton and training people to do my jobs.

No comments: