Dec 20, 2008

The Way That I Take

   I want to inform you that I, Valerie, have started my own personal blog.   I am writing the story of my 20 years in the Philippines.   I am going to write slowly and carefully.  As I reflect on my years in the Philippines, I can really see what God has been doing in my life.   
   If you would like to take the journey with me, please check my blog about once a week or so to read the story and catch the next segments.   
   When you go to the blog for the first time, please find the very first segment/post titled, My Testimony.   Please read that entry first and then follow the other entries in order.   That way you will get the story in its entirety.   
   Here is the link:   www.thewaythatitakeval.blogspot.com

   You may also access this new blog by going to the right side of this NEOS blog.  Find the Web Links section.   The very first web link is Val's Blog.   Click it.   Now, enjoy The Way That I Take.   
 

No comments: